Thursday, January 24, 2008

Look Guys...I'm Tickelish

Maybe its just because we are the parents and we are excited that Kennedy has a new trick, but we thought this was HILARIOUS!!!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Hahaha. That's pretty much the cutest thing alive. So, Bristol wants to know where we can get one of those.

Andrea said...

That is the best! I can't believe how big she is now....she is so stinkin' chubby! I love it. I can't wait to see you both. Are you up for another photo session?

Anonymous said...

Wow. You guys are having too much fun with that little girl. just kidding.

the sheldons said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! She's such a cutie!

DeAndra said...

That's awesome!!

We are the Turner's! said...

I love her laugh! She is SOOOOO CUTE! Here laugh put a huge smile on my face! It is soo cool that she is tickelish!

Nicole said...

I don't think it is just the parents--that would bring a smile to anybody's face! It did mine. So cute - I love it!!!

Kacie said...

what a cute baby, she is getting so chubby! I love it. I can't wait till Brystal can laugh like that, and sit up too.