Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas Day

This year we weren't able to go back to Utah for Christmas, but luckily Brent's brother lives in Chicago so we were able to be around a little family this year. We headed out to their place on the 22nd and stayed for almost a week. We had a lot of fun. It was so much fun to have Kennedy. Kids make christmas so much more fun, even though she's not really old enough to get into it, it was still a ton of fun. Kennedy got an exersaucer, I got a laminator, running shoes, and a surprise plane ticket out to Utah from my parents (I am SO excited!!!), and Brent got a doctors bag, a few ties, sweaters, and running shoes.





3 comments:

Michelle said...

Kennedy is soooo cute! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love your blog!
Michelle Isaksen :-)

Nicole said...

Look how cute Kennedy's pajamas are! I think she likes here excersaucer--very fun! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!!

the sheldons said...

Yay for Christmas!!! Emily, when are you going to be flying back to UT with your much beloved plane ticket?