Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cake Decorating - Course 3

Well, tonight our last class was cancelled due to the weather, but I decided to make my final cake project anyway. It was a lot of fun learning how to work with fondant and the tiered cakes. I wish there were more classes around here to take, but I hear there are quite a few seminars at the Wilton school in Chicago. Now, I just need to convince Brent and I'm there!!!



9 comments:

EngineeringNerd said...

Wow! Very Cool!

We are the Turner's! said...

Both of your cakes are ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL! They are AMAZING! You sure have a huge talent for cake decorating! I am so proud of you! I just LOVE YOUR CAKES! WOW! Way to GO EMILY! I hope you have a great trip! Once again, GREAT JOB DECORATING YOUR CAKES! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Andrea said...

Holy Crap, Em (can I say that???). You are so stinkin' talented. Do you still use that meager decorating kit I got for you when we were roommates?
Those cakes are beautiful! You'll have to give me some tips while you're here. I am so excited to see you!

Denny and Wendy said...

Emily,
I am very impressed. One more thing that I can add on to the list of amazing things that Emily can do.

Michelle said...

Emily, now I know who to call to make cakes for the kids bdays. You'll have to figure how much to charge. Those are amazing! Great Job!

Nicole said...

Your cakes look beautiful, Em! I'm going to recruit you to make my little girl's wedding cake in a few years... :)

dean and chelle said...

Holy crap!!! You made those?!?!?! No no no, I think you bought them and are taking credit. I KID!!! You are crazy talented. Now I challenge you to make Cinderella's Castle completely out of fondent.

P.S. Just because you're out of the state doesn't mean that you can deny us your lovely postings. I cry everytime I check your page and there is nothing new. =(

The Shepro's said...

WOW! Those are awesome, time to start going into business! Now I know who to call:) Hope you had a good vacation, we missed you! Robyn

Aaron and Jacque said...

I just have to say that these cakes look so stinkin good. Especialy the tiered one. My tiered cake fell apart and never came to be. I just love your blog-Kennedy is SOOO adoreable!
Just wanted to let yall know we have a blogspot now-the3youngins.blogspot.com