Christmas Eve we ended up going out to dinner at Lou Malnaties in Chicago. You can't go to chicago and not get pizza. Its definitely not as good as Giordano's, but still up there. After dinner we headed around the suburbs to check out christmas lights and then it was back to the house for a little FHE. We got all dressed up and acted out the Nativity and then it was time to play Santa. Christmas is so much more fun with kids - even if she has no clue what's going on!!!
Still taking the bus to school
1 week ago
3 comments:
What a fun Christmas Eve! I agree you can't go to Chicago and not get pizza. I think I've actually been to Giordano's--a couple years ago when I was in Chicago for work. It is pretty amazing! And cute Nativity play--I haven't done that for so long--that will be fun when we have kids to do it with!
It looks like you had an awesome Christmas! All of the pictures looked great! I am proud of Brent not peeking at his present! What a great idea of something to do to see if he would peek! I love the pictures of your family dressed up for the Nativity. Growing up, we always dressed up and did the Nativity. It was fun when we had a baby in our family because the baby could be baby Jesus! Last year, since I was pregnant Jeff and I were Mary and Joseph. This year, it was a little hard doing the nativity because there was just 2 adults and one baby. We definately are going to do the nativity every year. We just need to get creative about our costumes!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! Can I have your baby? I'll give you everything we have in our bank account, so that equals out to, hold on, let me do the math..... $500. Will you take $500? I'll even do $550 if you drive a hard bargain.
Post a Comment