Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Emily's Personality

Take the quiz - it's kind of fun to see what it comes up with and its surprisingly pretty accurate!!!!

The Nurturer


You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

In love, you express your emotions through actions.
Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well!

At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time.
You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut

5 comments:

DeAndra said...

I think it's broken, it put up a picture of a chick. I'm pretty sure that's not me.

Sara said...

I added a link on our page to your blog. I hope that's okay!

Andrea said...

em, i took the test and had the same results...nurturer. Why does that not surprise me?

the sheldons said...

Ummm, I took that test and it said I was a "Two-Headed Monster who can cook". Completely inaccurate. I am at least a 3 headed monster who can bake. Get it right.

But I will have to agree with its results for you. You are a nurturing lady.

Amy said...

So now when Brent and Kennedy complain about how dominant you are we should just tell them that they don't get you?

hee hee. love it. :D