Since Kennedy has learned to sit up on her own we have put her in a bigger bath where she can play around a little bit more. She didn't know quite what to do when we first put her in, but quickly adjusted and loves playing with her toys in the water. Previously we have taught her how to splash in the tub by kicking her feet and splashing them in the water, but when I told her to splash sitting up she didn't know what to do. She tried kicking up her feet, but quickly ended up on her back with a confused look on her face. We'll have to work on splashing with our hands now.
Still taking the bus to school
1 week ago
3 comments:
she is the chubbiest little cutie pie ever! I love it! Ryleigh's been slimmin' down a bit and I'm telling her to stop it. I love the rolls.
She is such a chunka monka! And that little pool/bath she is in is adorable. I'm going to have to get one when Dean and I have kidlings.
She is SOOOOO beautiful and Dallin is SOOOOO in love with her!!!!
Post a Comment