Some of you must be wondering why I haven't posted in awhile, and especially why there hasn't been any pictures from Christmas. Well....I guess we have had a hard month recovering from the 21 hour drive (in the middle of the night) to and from Utah, plus I got a horrible sinus infection and Kennedy has been sick twice since we've been back. Brent is the one standing strong in our house. Not only did he drive every mile of our trip (both ways), he somehow managed to not get sick. He has been so wonderful and has been able to spend more time at home lately. Both Kennedy and I love that!!!
Still taking the bus to school
1 week ago
5 comments:
you all are so brave. you'll have to give me some tips..we are driving home this summer to Oregon. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. hope to see you soon...robyn
We LOVED driving at night. Don't get me wrong it was hard, but I think it would have been a ton HARDER trying to entertain Kennedy all day. This way she slept for a good chunk of the time and when we were all sick of driving, the sun made us have more energy.
I'm glad you guys survived it and were able to have a great Christmas!
You guys are crazy! We only did that drive once and it was enough for me! (Granted we did it with 5 month old twins.) Kennedy is getting so big! I found some pictures of her the other day wearing Logan's cowboy hat. I'll either post them or send them off to you.
Thanks sooo much for making the LONG drive. We were so glad to have you guys home for Christmas. You are the bomb-diggity. Shar
Post a Comment