Monday, January 26, 2009

Gotta Love Days Off...

A week ago today, Brent had the day off of school for Martin Luther King Jr. so we were pretty excited, but unfortunately Kennedy came home from church pretty sick the day before. We debated on whether or not we should go join in some sledding fun because of Kennedy, but decided to work out a compromise. She stayed in the nice warm car with some tunes going while we headed up the hill. She didn't seem to mind too much, but I think she was a little sad she missed out on the sledding. The girl LOVES snow!!! I'm sure we will be going again soon so she can get her fix!!! P.S. Were not bad parents...right???










6 comments:

Sara said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous! Looks like a lot of fun!

Brent and Emily said...

Hey, lets go sometime next week if its not too cold. It would be fun with the kids.

Annalisa and Jacob said...

Hey, where did you go sledding?? Is that the hill up to Wal-mart behind Mormon Manor and did Glenda finally get her fence??? Looks like so much fun!! I do miss that hill. It was the best for sledding!

Anonymous said...

Ha... as long as you could see the car from where you were, good parents. That sledding hill is awesome!

Nicole said...

Wow that looks like fun! I can't remember the last time I went sledding. It was probably back when I was living at Old Farm with you!!!

We are the Turner's! said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! How awesome! I haven't tried that hill yet. I only gone down a teeny hill with Lily, she is not so sure about snow. She likes to look at it, but not play in it. We are working on that. We just need it to be warmer so we can go out more!