Friday, January 23, 2009

Body Worlds

We also found out that Body Worlds was in Salt Lake the time we were there, so we spent an afternoon looking at THE AMAZING BODY. Seriously, after going there and seeing what the body does, how could you not believe in a god. Brent had a blast talking with Scott in medical foreign language, so I pretty ignored them, but I had a lot fun too. My favorite part was seeing the growth of a baby (kind of sad - not sure how you could support abortion after seeing it), sections of an obese person, and all the nerves in the body. It is amazing to me how spectacular the body is and how much it does just on its own.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh... you guys went to that? (I think my wife and I were the only people in Salt Lake not to...) I just couldn't do it. Grosses me out. That's why I'm not in a medical profession.

Nicole said...

Body Worlds is definitely nothing short of amazing-- we went ot it while it was AZ a while ago. It sure makes you think deeply, doesn't it.