Friday, January 23, 2009

New Years 2009

For New Years it is a tradition in my family to go to the cabin and spend the night. Even though we were there for less than 24 hours it was worth it. We had a lot of fun spending time with the fam. Kennedy was quite the grump because she's not used to so much commotion, but luckily she was so exhausted from all the fun, that she slept right through all the celebrations (something that never happens) All the fun was quickly over, after only staying a week, and we left for Iowa New Years night to beat a storm - clear roads the whole way home :)





Watch out cousins....its loaded!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like the holidays at home were a blast. One of these times when we are in UT at the same time, we should try to get together. I haven't seen you forever! It is so hard with all the fam and friends that want to see you, but maybe, just maybe, we could give up an hour and go to lunch or something. :) I'm going to be back there in March for my sister's wedding, then probably not again until Christmas. We'll have to see what we can work out!

Brent and Emily said...

Hey, I am going back the first two weeks of March. Are you going to be there then too??? I would LOVE to get together!!!