Today we went out and bought our first sled and of course planned to try it out. We bundled Kennedy up in snow pants and boots and headed out for the hills. She loved it and it was so cute to see her waddling around in her puffy clothes. She reminded me of the kid (ralphie maybe?) in 'A Christmas Story'.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Sledding
Posted by Brent and Emily at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my! Kennedy's rosy little cheeks kill me. They're so cute!
Oooo...looks like fun. Santa is bringing sleds to our house. I can't wait!
It is awesome that you bought sleds. Looks like fun. Kennedy is so cute in all of her snow gear!!!! It is hard for the little kids to walk all bundled up. I'm glad you had fun. Way to take advantage of all the snow and ice. I love your decorations inside and outside of your house also. They are beautiful. Great pictures!
LOVE those rosey red cheeks :-) Happy New Year!
I love that last pic of Kennedy. She and her little red cheeks are adorable! Whenever I let Reilly out in the snow, all he wants to do is eat it...
Post a Comment