Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a lot of fun this year for Easter!!! It is so much more fun when you have kids - I think last year we didn't even really celebrate with just the two of us. We all got baskets this year and it was a blast to fill Kennedy's. She got some bunny ears, a first easter stuffed bunny, a book from grandma, a dress from Scott & Amy, and well...lots of candy for her parents to eat.










2 comments:

Nicole said...

I absolutely LOVE the sunglasses and bunny ears picture--sooo cute. I can't believe how grown up Kennedy is - it looks like she knows exactly how to put those glasses on by herself. What a fun Easter!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Awesome. Kennedy is so cute in those rabbit ears. Looks like you had a fun Easter. Does your brother live back there with you guys?

You don't own your house? For some reason I thought you did.