A couple of weeks ago Kennedy had her 2nd zoo experience, plus her first group date with Conner, Lily, and Emma (what a lucky guy - 3 girls all to himself). The zoo across the river in Illinois had a few FREE days, so we decided to take advantage and get out of the house after a rough winter. Kennedy loved being outside and had fun with her friends, but I'm not sure how much she really cared about the animals. Now if there are dogs around - that a different story - they are her new favorite friends. She starts kicking her legs and screaming every time she sees one. Its pretty cute to see her get so excited about them. I think Daddy has been doing a little brainwashing!!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Niabi Zoo
Posted by Brent and Emily at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Fun! I love the zoo! Looks like you guys had a great time. And who can pass up free admission!
Very brave to put Kennedy by herself up on that elephant and rino.
Post a Comment