Saturday, April 26, 2008

8K Race

Brent has really been getting into running lately and decided he was up for another race. The race started on Brady Hill right outside his school and then finished in the courtyard of Palmer. I wasn't about to get up early enough to see him off, but Kennedy and I did make it out the door just in time to see him cross the finish line. He did a great job and beat his goal so we were all proud of him. He keeps trying to get me into the race thing too, but...well, he's just barking up the wrong tree because running is probably the worst thing I could think of doing early in the morning. Maybe one day...Maybe one day.




4 comments:

Nicole said...

It makes me smile knowing you still don't like getting up early... and especially not for running. I'm with you on the running part; I also say maybe one day... :)

PS you've been tagged - see my blog. :)

Andrea said...

Good for you, Brent. I am always impressed with people who really enjoy running because I absolutely despise it. I used to run a little in college (if you remember, Em), but figured out that other forms of exercise are so much more enjoyable to me. More power to you though, Brent.

Anonymous said...

Run, Noorda, run.

Amy said...

hey, that's a major improvement from the first race on two counts...a) brent has longer shorts on (thank goodness) and b) you guys made it in time to cheer at the finish line. yay!