Friday, April 18, 2008

The Three Amigos

Kennedy loves getting together with her two buddies, Emma and Lily. They are all around the same age and it is fun to see them interact with each other, although sometimes it is more friendly interaction than others (as you can see in the picture with Emma crying).




3 comments:

Ben and Katie McKee said...

I love these pictures!...especially the ones with the cups! It seriously looks like Emma is going to take a drink! The three girls are so cute together!

Nicole said...

What a cute group of girls. So glad Kennedy has little friends to play with!

We are the Turner's! said...

I love these pictures. They are absolutely adorable! I am glad that you took these and posted them on your blog. The girls are super cute together. I am excited to take many more pictures of the three girls together as they grow. It sure has been fun to watch them grow so far!