Monday, March 24, 2008

Toys, Toys, and...More Toys

Kennedy has definitely discovered toys and loves playing with, well anything that she's not suppose to. She loves taking all her toys out of the basket one by one and of course she loves the basket ride. Some of her favorite toys end up not being toys at all - a keychain, a bowl, and any kind of candy wrapper. I don't know why I even bother buying toys when I can just look through all my old junk!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I love that picture of Kennedy in the basket! Priceless. Isn't that funny how toy makers spend all that time coming up with engaging toys and the kids go for the box. I remember when I was little, I loved to build things with rocks and sticks... who cares about the action figures.

Andrea said...

She's so stinkin' cute. I miss her chubby cheeks and squeals to get attention. I'll call you soon, Em.

Mandy said...

Trey is the same way. He is much happier with a cuboard full of pots and pans then with any of his other toys. Yet I still buy toys, go figure.