8 months old already???!!// Where did the time go? I'm so happy for you guys to have the blessing of such a beautiful daughter. It's fun to see their personalities come out more and more.
I can't believe Kennedy is eight months old already!! She is growing up so fast and seems to be learning so much already. How fun! She is still as cute as ever!
Greetings from Iowa!!! We decided since we live half way across the United States this is how we would keep everyone updated on what is going on with us. Enjoy!
2 comments:
8 months old already???!!// Where did the time go? I'm so happy for you guys to have the blessing of such a beautiful daughter. It's fun to see their personalities come out more and more.
I can't believe Kennedy is eight months old already!! She is growing up so fast and seems to be learning so much already. How fun! She is still as cute as ever!
Post a Comment