There you have it...I'm all caught up. Sorry again for the boring cake pictures for over a month!!!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There you have it...I'm all caught up. Sorry again for the boring cake pictures for over a month!!!
Posted by Brent and Emily at 12:12 AM
3 comments:
Wow, you were busy last night! Glad you enjoyed your trip. :)
That is awesome. Sounds like you had so much fun, you world traveler you. We are glad you are back, it was sad to see your hubby all by himself:( Sure hope this weather only gets better from here....
How fun! I thought maybe you fell off the planet, so were just really loving that cake class :) Your baby is sooo cute. Trey never (and still is not) was very fat, I love my skinny baby but those chubby legs are to die for. Maybe this next one will be a porker, who knows. Glad you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment