Monday, March 10, 2008

California Trip - Laguna Beach

Our favorite day while in California was a day that Brent and I just went off by ourselves and found some gorgeous beaches. We drove along the Pacific Coast Highway and found the beach we had been looking for - Laguna Beach!!! We are seriously considering moving there and if we don't, then we will definitely be spending a lot of future time at the Montage Resort there. It was fun to put Kennedy in the Hula outfit Gram brought her from Hawaii and to show off her chubbiness in the swimsuit. Can you believe those legs. I love it!!! She looked adorable!!! Despite all the fun we were having, Kennedy wasn't as chipper as we would have liked. She hated the sand when we first put her on it and well...she needed a nap. We tried to have her snooze in the stroller, but I don't think she really went to sleep. Good thing for second winds. She ended up loving the sand and we had the BEST DAY EVER!!!!













3 comments:

Dust + Hil said...

Awesome pictures. We are jealous of all the sun and warmer weather you were able to enjoy. We are also super jealous of the Cafe Rio fix! We are dying for ours. Hopefully someday. Thanks again for Sunday, we had fun.

Aaron and Jacque said...

Those are some nice pics there, especially the sunset over the water and little PW sittin on the sand. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Coronado is one of our favorite places too. That's where I proposed to Jacque.

Andrea said...

The beach looks so great! I miss the sunshine! I am beyond jealous.
I had a blast with you, too, Em. Thanks for hanging out with me. I will call you sometime soon.