Last week a friend of mine asked me to show her how to make bows and it got me going on a little hair bow making frenzy. I really haven't liked making bows before, but this time I started making them to match some of Kennedy's outfits and I loved it. I then decided that I have way too many bows and no place to really put them. So I looked online and found a cute idea of how to store them. Gotta love the internet!!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Bows, Bows, and More Bows
Posted by Brent and Emily at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love ALL OF THE BOWS AND THE DRESS to put them on! What a cute idea! You are AMAZING!
I need to have a girl someday so that I can make this! SO CUTE. I LOVE it.
Holy cow you are talented! You should start a business! I would be your first customer:)
Seriously, Em???? You kill me. Please move here now so you can teach me some skills. LOVE IT!!!
What a cute idea!! I am still bummed I got to learn how to make those when we lived there. I haven't been able to find anyone here who know how!! (I am so not crafty!) Bye the way, we REALLY miss our game buddies! Don't you guys want to make a little trip up to Seattle????
Em, I love these and want you to teach me when we come. I want to leave with a suitcase of new hair bows...Brin would love it!!
How about I pay you to do some for me, eh? You make me the whole dress and the bows to go with with while I sit on my bum and gawk at your amazing talent. Sounds like a plan!
What an adorable idea! It looks sooo cute! You should have bow making lessons on your blog. :) Did you get instructions from the internet too? I need to figure out what to do with Jadyn's hair. She won't keep headbands on anymore, but her hair is to fine for big barrettes or heavy bows. I miss the big bows/flowers! She just wears little clippy barrettes now. Any advice? :)
Post a Comment