Brent took his 3rd round of boards (out of 4) about a week and a half ago. So, as fun as it sounded to have him in clinic, plus studying for boards, Kennedy and I decided to get out of town for awhile. We flew out of Chicago and I think it will be the last time I take Kennedy as a lap child. I think the mixture of a 97% percentile child, plus a flight right at nap time (which she didn't take) made for an all too interesting ride. A few things did save me though, which I am very grateful...a portable dvd player, hand sanitizer (oddly enough), and women who have had children. We made it ok though and Kennedy loved seeing the family. She was really kind of grumpy the whole time, which I am trying to figure out why. I guess she is just so used to her environment here and I think she might have missed her daddy, but despite all that we REALLY ended up having a great time. One of Kennedy's favorite things to do was to go out on my parents swing set with Grandpa. She would ask multiple times a day and it was always a struggle to get her to come back inside. One time everyone was leaving to go inside, but she just wouldn't come. I left her out there and took a picture from the window. Oh....my stubborn girl!!!
Still taking the bus to school
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment