I was really EXCITED when I heard that my family was making a trip down to St. George while we were going to be there. I was just really excited to check things out now that the decision has been made for us to live there. Kennedy and I were both in love with the weather and Kennedy had a ton of fun playing outside. She had her first experience playing in the sand and daddy would have been proud with how dirty she got!!! While there, one of the days was full of kids basketball games. This is where Kennedy got her obsession with basketballs. She now says the full word and yells it anytime she sees any kind of ball. Grandpa Jim will be proud if we have a basketball player on our hands. WE CAN'T WAIT TO GET DOWN THERE!!! Only 7 more months!!!
Still taking the bus to school
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment