Thursday, April 02, 2009

Kennedy + Reilly Sittin' In A Tree...

Well, I definitely didn't think that it would start this early, but apparently Kennedy has been checking out the meat market in our ward nursery and has found herself a little crush named Reilly. We headed to the park a couple Saturday's ago with our friends, to enjoy being outside, and I guess Kennedy just decided that the atmosphere was right, she had the guy, and is all she needed to do was to make her first move. Here's how it went...


Pucker Up Baby!!!

I'm just not that kind of guy Kennedy...

I wouldn't mind settling for a hug though...
Wait!!!  Wait Kennnedy, I was wrong, so wrong...I am that kind of guy!

I know just the place we can go to get away from this adult supervision, come on Kennedy...

Are you kidding Reilly, I'm the leader in this relationship....

And I know just the right spot...

Aw....We'll live happily ever after...

That is, until the parents come back...Man adult supervision is really cramping my style!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... SO Cute!

Ashleigh said...

Awe! I love it! Every little girl needs a little boy to crush on. Jayden still thinks that her and Dallin Mack are getting married in the temple someday. She started talking about their babies and how Dallin was going to be a good daddy!!! OH MY GOODNESS! It starts so young!

Andrea said...

That's hilarious. Way to raise a confident, go-get-em kind of child.
By the way, how's the new camera working out for you? The photos look good.

Nicole said...

Wow. That is the most adorable little story ever. Hilarious. I love that you got the whole thing documented on camera. You really can't blame Reilly for not taking long to fall for Kennedy. She is just that cute.