For at least a month I have been looking for some mittens and a hat to go with Kennedy's winter coat (I found her coat at a second hand store for a screamin' good deal - Nothing better than a good deal!!!) and I finally found some polka dot mittens and hat on my favorite new store...ebay. They worked perfect and when they finally came I was pretty excited for Kennedy to try them on. She really got into the excitement because for the next week or two is all she wanted to do was wear her hat and mittens...yes, even indoors. I thought it was pretty funny at the time, but unfortunately it didn't last long and now I can't get her to keep them on for more than 5 minutes in the car, but it was nice while it lasted.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Winter Here We Come!!!
Posted by Brent and Emily at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute girl! You always have the best clothes for her. I just love those chubby little cheeks--I just want to kiss them!
I love her mittens and her hat. They are super cute! Way to go finding great deals! Kennedy is SOOO CUTE!
Ha! So adorable. I love it.
And her new accessories are even cuter in person!
She is looking more and more like a little girl instead of a baby....what the heck?
Post a Comment