Friday, November 07, 2008

Yaba Daba Doooo!!!

As we were thinking of what to be for Halloween this year, we decided that Kennedy had the perfect hair and was at the right age to be PEBBLES FLINSTONE.  Needless to say...we followed suit being FRED and WILMA.  We went trick-or-treating at Palmer and Kennedy loved taking around her bucket and picking out candy.  She had a death grip on that thing the whole time.  We entered the costume contest and won "the funniest group costume".  We were hoping that the gift card would be to chuckee cheese again this year (since we had so much fun playing games there for Brents birthday), but instead were going to Happy Joe's.  I'm sure we will have just as much fun.  We also spent Halloween night in Chicago with Scott and Amy and went trick-or-treating in their STORYBOOK neighborhood.  I'm talking cobblestone with fall leaves everywhere, picket fences, a pond, and all the most adorable houses ever.  It's going to be hard to beat that one next year.  All-in-all we had an AWESOME Halloween this year!!!   We are sad that it will be our last in Iowa :(









Checking out the Loot!!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Whatever, Em! Those are the best costumes ever. Seriously, could you get any more creative? Next time I need a creative idea, I'm going to you first. Adorable!

Marianne said...

What a darling little family I love it

thomas family said...

Emily your daughter is beautifull!

Mele said...

I admire how everything you touch turns to gold! So creative and so impressive :)

Debra said...

Those are awesome costumes!!!!!

Dust + Hil said...

Your costumes turned out great!! We miss you guys too and we are counting down the days when you get to leave Iowa too!!

Anonymous said...

You guys look awesome. Splitting image of the Flinstones. I love that you went barefoot too. Good thing it wasn't too cold!