Sunday, December 14, 2008

My First Musical

Our friend, Jessica Peterson, is in the performing arts program at St. Ambrose College (a catholic school here in Davenport) and she worked her magic to hook us up with tickets to a performance of Seussical Jr. Brent was able to meet us during his lunch break so the whole family was able to go. Kennedy LOVES music so we were excited to see how she would react. She was definitely the youngest one there, so it helped that our seats were in the front row. She was really into the fast songs with a lot of dancing, but when the slow songs came so did the distractions we have for her (food, toys, etc.). She lasted about 20 minutes and then she decided to take her own intermission. She came back a few minutes later and lasted another 20 minutes. They did a great job and we had a lot of fun at KENNEDY'S FIRST MUSICAL.






3 comments:

We are the Turner's! said...

That's awesome that you got to go to the musical! How fun. I'm glad Kennedy had such a fun time. She is such a FUN GIRL with lots of love! We sure love her!

the sheldons said...

I'm jealous that you guys got to go to the musical! I didn't even know about and I would have dragged Dean there in a heartbeat. I love love love musicals.
That is too cute that Kennedy was into it and then not and then was and then not...

Lindsey said...

Hope you guys had fun. Kennedy is so adorable!