Saturday, August 09, 2008

Office Fun

So Brent and I like to get into shows, and our latest show craze has been THE OFFICE. Ever since the show came out we thought that it looked pretty stupid and we would never watch it when it came on. As the fans increased and we heard how funny it was, we reluctantly decided to give it a try. We have found with a lot of shows, you have to start with the first season or else its just not that good, so thats what we did. We are definitely now addicted and LOVE the show!!! We really only think Michael is funny about a 1/4 of the time, but Jim and Dwight - now there is some good comedy. We love all the funny pranks that Jim plays on Dwight. Seriously Jim makes the whole show. And of course...I'm all into the love story between Pam and Jim. So anyways...now for the whole purpose of this post. The other night as I was trying to fall asleep I got this great idea to play an "office" prank on Brent. The next morning Brent woke up to this...


6 comments:

Dust + Hil said...

Hee Hee Hee! We love The Office too!

Ashleigh said...

HAHAHA! Oh, that's awewsome. Chad and I are obsessed with the show. I will have to try that sometime on Chad. He'd get a kick out of it!

Ben and Katie McKee said...

Oh my goodness...what a fun idea! I'll have to try that one! Have you guys seen the episode where they go through all of the pranks?...I think its called "Conflict Resolution"...its one of our favorite episodes! We are also very addicted that show...we watched all 4 seasons in just one month I think!

Andrea said...

That's classic, Em! Good one.

Nicole said...

Ha ha ha! I love that you made him suck it out with a straw. :) I laughed out loud. Yes, we too are big Office fans. Currently that is the best thing for us to watch - we don't get much U.S. t.v., but we have the first three seasons on DVD, so we just pop those in and they are still funny (if not more funny) the second, third, fourth... time around.

Anonymous said...

Yes! That is great. Sorry Brent, but that is awesome! I have wanted to do that to someone for the longest time. I'm still trying to find out who has a key to our office vending machine so I can put all my co-workers things in it.

You're right, Jim and Dwight make that show... I love Micheal because of how clueless he is, but the pranks are priceless.