Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Waspi Farm

A couple of weekends ago, we went to Waspi Farm with a couple of our friends to pick pumpkins. We thought it was just a pumpkin patch, but to our surprise they had a ton of things for kids to do. Kennedy LOVED everything, but especially the animals. She would giggle and back away whenever the goats licked her fingers, and she would make the animal noises when we saw the pigs and chickens, but her absolute FAVORITE THING was...the pony ride. She was grinning ear to ear & laughing out loud. It was so much fun to see her enjoying it so much. We debated about going again the next weekend just to see her reaction again. I guess its true - little girls love ponies.





We told her to make a scary face like a ghost...we just didn't think she would do it so well.








5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Oh my gosh, I just love her! I've never even met her, but I just LOVE HER! She's the cutest!

Nicole said...

Wow, those are adorable pictures. Kennedy has the cutest smile! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

By the way, I would love to have a copy of your schedule for a six month old. That would be so awesome!

Andrea said...

Those pics are so cute! She was so excited:)
I love the family pic. too. You guys are soooo good lookin'.

We are the Turner's! said...

I love all the pictures. They are awesome! I am glad Kennedy loved the pony ride. Lily refused to go on a pony ride. It sure is a fun place for the kids. You all are the cutest family!

Mele said...

Such cute pictures! :) I'm still bummed that we missed the window of good weather to go to the Wapsi Farm this year.