Well, today is my mom's birthday and I have just been thinking how great mom's are in general & especially MY MOM. I never really realized how much mom's do & how much they sacrifice until I became one myself. I feel SO grateful for my mom and all that she has done for me in raising me the way that she did. She was always doing fun things for us as kids and I appreciate all her hard work. It seems like motherhood is often a thankless job that doesn't see its rewards until several years down the road when your kids are grown and they experience what you did, and then all of a sudden you have a "full circle moment" as Oprah calls it. Well, I have experienced that moment since I have had Kennedy, and I just want to say, I LOVE YOU MOM and I am GRATEFUL for all the HARD WORK you have done for me over the years...and still continue to do for me . I am lucky to have you as one of my best friends and I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
P.S. There is a package in the mail!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
My Mom!!!
Posted by Brent and Emily at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
emily
this is cortney murdoch.. kenedee is so cute.. are you related to any noorda's in henderson nevada...my sis in law's mother in law works for an orthodontist here.. his last name is noorda
I asked Brent and he said he is related to them but not sure how. I guess he has contacted them before through e-mail. I hear there are a few people moving around you guys up there in Idaho Falls. Sounds like fun!!!
Post a Comment