THE RULES:
Go to your picture files.
Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it.
Tell a little about the picture.
Tag 4 friends.
When I got tagged I was pretty curious what picture I would find. I feel a little bad even putting this picture up because when Brent saw it on the desktop he got all sad and asked why I was torturing him. This WAS Brents FIRST LOVE...before he met me of course :) The 4Runner was the second car that Brent owned and he grew quite attached from first sight. I wish he would love the corolla in the same way, but so far they just haven't hit it off yet. We had to sell his 4Runner right before we came out to Iowa and when we did he went from HIS BABY to a BIKE for a couple of months. It was quite the sacrifice, but I have promised him someday we will get him an old beater 4Runner to bring him back to his dating, college days.
I tag Nicole R, Annalisa P, Julie T, and Michelle S.
4-4-4-4
4 Things I like about my husband:
-he's a hard worker
-he excels in areas that I suck at - we compliment each other well :)
-he is always saying nice things to me
-he still loves me even at my worst
4 movies I can watch more than once
-star wars (any of them)
-you've got mail
-the notebook
-dumb and dumber
4 TV shows I watch
-the office
-heroes
-oprah
-any show on HGTV
4 places I've been today
-of course, walmart
-upstairs
-downstairs
-outside
(not that exciting of a day I guess)
4 people who e-mail me regulary
-mom
-dad
-annie
-amy
4 favorite foods
-Olive Garden breadsticks and dipping sauce
-Firestone (logan, ut) foccochia bread and pizzookies
-a really good smoothie with anything from Great Harvest
-Iowa corn on the cob
4 places I would like to visit
-Israel
-Italy
-Egypt
-Hawaii or somewhere tropical
4 things I am looking forward to this coming year
-kennedy talking
-moving on with life and out of Iowa
-taking a couple of random classes at the community college
-any break that Brent has from school
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
A Few Tags...4 Fun!!!
Posted by Brent and Emily at 1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think Taiwan counts as "somewhere tropical," so I think you should come visit!
Oh, and Firehouse -- Wow that place is the best. I've got to put that on my to do list for when I go home. :)
Hey, I remember that car. It was a sweet ride. Isn't that the car we took to the Manti Pageant that one time... and I fell asleep in the back?
I just LOVE the fact you went to WalMart today Emily! When you said Firehouse I though Firestone and wondered what does she like out of that vending machine??? We spend lots of time there! :)
Post a Comment