Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer Break

Do we still have a blog? Yep...just checking. I'm sure some of you regulars have noticed that's its been a little bit longer than awhile. Sorry!!! Well, we just got home from summer break and we had a blast!!! To start things off, this year Brent received 4 weeks off for summer instead of the usual 3 weeks (side note: I am so jealous of all you semester students who actually get a decent break during the year). Well, we were pretty excited when we heard the news and planned to be away from the midwest as much as possible. I think we counted and we spent less than 12 hours in Iowa during Brent's break. We were pretty busy the whole time and had SO much fun!!! The next few posts will give an idea of what we did during our four weeks out west.

0 comments: