Kennedy LOVES going outside and anytime you even reach for the door knob she is already half way across the room. We always sit outside our door and watch the birds, bunnies, and neighbors go by. Her favorite times outside are getting the mail and waiting for daddy to come home from school. We decided to start giving Kennedy chores around the house. She has two main chores that she takes care of...1) push the garage door button for us. 2) get the mail. She loves them both!!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Porch Buddies
Posted by Brent and Emily at 1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lily loves to get the mail every day too! I think it is awesome that one of Kennedy's chores is to get the mail. She is so cute! I love seeing her personality develop!
Very Cute. So how are things going out there with the weather? Are you guys all OK? It seems pretty bad!
That is adorable... I love the pics... oh, to have a porch--one day, one day! :)
EM! You're family is so darling! Looks like you're doing really well out there in Iowa :]
Post a Comment