Friday, July 25, 2008

Coeur D'Alene

Immediately after Jackson, Brent dropped Kennedy and I off in West Jordan, where we did a little remodeling at my parents house, while he made his way up to Coeur D'Alene, Idaho. He worked the ironman triathalon there doing A.R.T. stuff on the athletes. He said it was gorgeous area (more than Jackson, so...I think we could have our second house there). It was a really good opportunity for him, he learned a lot, and had fun roughing it with a few friends from school. Here's a few pics.







1 comments:

Andrea said...

I didn't know that Brent went up there. That is where my Mom is from. Well...Post falls, which is just north of Coeur D'Alene. We used to vacation there. It is gorgeous! I love how green it is and how the water in a lot of the lakes around there is relatively warm. I could live there.