Monday, June 02, 2008

Just a little bed head

Usually Kennedy has some bed head when she wakes up from her naps, but when I woke her up from her nap today, well...it was a bit more than just a little.  I guess its her first experience with humidity and bad hair days.

3 comments:

the sheldons said...

Dang!! She looks tan!! The tan totally overshadows her rockin hair so no worries.

Andrea said...

That is freakin' hilarious! I love that she gets bed-head and she isn't even 1 yet. It just reminds me of you in our college days and "trying" to get chipper in the morning. I can't say that I've changed much on that account...how about you?

Anonymous said...

Nice... isn't that messy look really in right now? She's just up on current trends.

She is adorable as always...

Oh, and my condolences to Brent for your new found hobby, Emily. (just kidding) Digital Scrapbooking is great, certainly less mess involved.