Friday, November 09, 2007

Our Storybook

Just a flash back to when it all started - from the engagement in Seattle, to the wedding in Salt Lake and off of to the honeymoon in San Diego.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

okay, you guys make me sick with your cuteness and lovey dovey..ness and everything. I had to stop the slide show because I started crying while I was watching it. I think having kids has made me an emotional wreck, because I never used to be a crier and yet here I am tearing up. Too cute, go be cute where I don't have to see it and start cring like a baby ;-)

Nicole said...

That is such a fun slideshow! I loved it. I don't think I've seen any of those pictures... you two are sooo cute and you look so beautiful. It really makes me miss you guys!

the sheldons said...

You guys had the reception that I always dreamed of having. So jealous! Look at you two, all young and in love and now you guys are even cuter with Kennedy. Thanks for sharing the pics!