Just some random pics of Kennedys first haircut (can you believe it at 2 months old - she was getting quite the mullet), naptime & storytime with daddy, Kennedy flaunting her first money (thanks gram), and a picture of just the biggest cheeks ever!!!
Still taking the bus to school
1 week ago
4 comments:
She is such a peanut! I can't believe she already needed a haircut!!! And at least she's got the cash flow comin in already. She's gotsta buy the bling bling soon to impress all the baby boys in the ward.
oh my heck you guys! I can't believe how big she is. I am sick about the fact that I didn't get to come out and see you guys with Chad. We miss you. Looks like things are going well. We have a blogspot, too. It's thethornockclan.blogspot.com
I love the pictures of Kennedy with Daddy. They are just too precious! Thay even made me say "awww."
I can't believe how much she has grown. She is so cute. By the way, we just barely had our little girl 2 weeks ago. She has just as much hair as kennedy does, she my need her mullet trimmed soon too.
Post a Comment