Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Halloween

So we are a little late in getting our Halloween pics up, but at least it's before Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun dressing up this year with our Peter Pan theme. Doesn't Kennedy make the cutest Tinkerbell? Every year Brent's school does trick-or-treating and a costume contest before the trimester gets out for break. It was a lot of fun to see all the cute, creative costumes and we lucked out with winning a $50 gift certificate to Chuckee Cheese for the most original family costume. YEA!!! We are both just dying to use that one!!!! We also got together with some friends at the institute and carved pumpkins. Brent came up with the idea of using the stem as the nose. We have quite the happy pumpkin!!!







6 comments:

mandy & ben said...

She IS the CUTEST tinkerbell I've ever seen! Love the costumes! Your slide show is great too, I don't think I ever saw your wedding photo's. They're beautiful!

Mandy

Nicole said...

Okay, so I would say if you guys wouldn't have won the costume contest, the contest would have had to have been rigged!! You guys look so great! And yes I agree with the previous comment--Kennedy is the cutest Tinkerbell. You didn't put in the post, but I can only assume you made the costumes??

And by the way--we find out what we are having in a week, so I'll have to let you know if we are having a boy for Kennedy to date like you thought... (that would be fun) :)

Andrea said...

Those costumes were great. YEah for you coming up with costumes for you and Brent as well. I am a loser and haven't dressed up for Halloween for years. Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pirate costume! Those black curls are great. I'm glad you guys got so into it. So cute that you're all coordinating... Ha!

the sheldons said...

That is the cutest Tinkerbell costume I have ever seen in my entire life. She wins every costume contest for all eternity in my book because of how adorable she looked. And yours and Brent's costumes were awesome too! I am impressed!

Pictures of your house all Christmasafied? I'll bet it looks awesome!

The Noorda Girls said...

aww!! so cute! i miss you guys:[[ come visit! christmas is soon just surprise me please please! you guys looked so cute all dressed up she's getting big and looks so pretty! i love you guys!