So I thought I would let everyone in on the little MOTHER'S DAY QUIZ I posted. By the way, thank you to everyone who responded. It was fun to see what everyone put, even though I was a little mad because I DIDN'T win our little bet. It all got started as Brent and I were talking about how I was in charge of the mothers day gifts for our ward this year. I told him that I wish I had more time to prepare, because if I did, my plan was to get each husband to write a nice loving note to their wives. I proceeded to tell him that it is the BEST gift a woman could receive for mothers day. He proceeded to tell me, that he thinks that I just have 'a thing' for notes and its not really that important to most girls....well, it turns out HE WAS RIGHT. (Man, I hate saying that) It seemed like most picked the breakfast in bed, 2nd was time spent, and 3rd was the note. Ok, so I was WAY wrong...oh, well...at least he knows what I like....right. Lucky for me that we had this conversation though because, not only did he get me the pilates stuff I wanted, he also made me breakfast in bed, wrote me a note, and had a barbecue/corn hole game that evening. Awww, it was the perfect day for me.....I LOVED IT!!! It was my best mothers day yet. Thanks Brent...your the best!!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lame! I do not get the breakfast in bed fascination??? First of all, I think it is so gross to eat before I brush my teeth. So, I'd have to get up and brush my teeth before I could eat it. Also, i usually don't like to eat right away for some reason. It doesn't sit right.
Love notes that are sincere are the best!
Anyway, I think this is another reason why you and I get along so well...we think so much alike!
I would have to say that out of those three....I would pick breakfast in bed last......I love notes too!!!.....and guys usually don't write them too ya all that often.......I guess I'm not married so I can't say too much but I would think that I'd be more prone to agree with u Em. ;)
Post a Comment