I waited a little long to get Kennedy's 1 year pics taken, but it was worth the wait because one of my best friends from Utah, Annie, took her pics while we were there and she did such an AMAZING job. I love so many things about the pictures; she captured so many different facial expressions, I love the "aged look" she processed some of them in, and I like all the different outdoor backgrounds instead of an indoor studio. How lucky am I to have such an awesome friend. Thanks Annie!!! I miss ya! *Warning* There's quite a lot of pictures... it was just too hard to choose!!















Thursday, September 25, 2008
Kennedy - 14 month old pics
Posted by Brent and Emily at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So adorable Emily! The pictures and Kennedy!!
Wow, her pictures turned out so much better than they could in a studio! She looks so grown up and so cute! :)
LOVE them! Annie DID do a really great job. Kennedy looks absolutely adorable. You look great too!
Wow!! Em those are so good! I absolutely love them! Bye the way, I noticed you cut your hair. It looks REALLY good on you!
Your daugther is adorable. And Annie did a fab job!
Adorable, as always. Kennedy is such a cute little girl. I hope our daughter is as cute.
she is so dang cute. I can't believe how grown up she looks. has she been walking for very long?
Post a Comment