While Kennedy and I were out of town, Brent kept telling me that he had a surprise for us when we got home. When we pulled in the driveway from a long day of traveling, he was out working on our surprise - A NEW BIKE SEAT!!! I have been dying to get back on the trail, but since I was pregnant last summer and this summer we don't have a place for Kennedy, it hasn't really happened until this week. On Monday, Brent had the day off of school (which he fully needed after 3 long days of testing) so we headed out on the trail and then to the park. Kennedy seemed unsure of what was going on the first time out on the bikes, but we have gone out riding since and she has loved it. With this girl though....she LOVES anything outside.
Still taking the bus to school
1 week ago
2 comments:
She's adorable in her little bike seat!
Sooo cute. She looks pretty happy on the bike to me--looks like it is a winner. Where did you get her jacket? I love it!
Post a Comment