Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Going West!

Well, its been about a month since the big move, but we are now out west in Utah living with my parents for a few months while Brent finishes up his last hurdle in school. We miss everyone in Iowa and Kennedy keeps talking about her few buddies she often played with. We are excited to be in Utah, but miss the friends we made out there a lot :(
Cute, Jessica Peterson, threw this SURPRISE going away party for myself, Michelle Sheldon, and Rebecca Browne. I miss these girls so much already!!!



The last few weeks it was a little hard for me to watch Kennedy play with her little friends. I knew that it was the last time that she would see some of them. She still talks about them and how they "live in Iowa".

2 comments:

We are the Turner's! said...

WE SURE MISS YOU ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not the same without you here! Lily wants to play with Kennedy again too! We have been thinking about you, and we wish you the best!

Nicole said...

All I know is, now that you are in UT, an I-4 reunion is in order this Christmas. Malissa will be in town too. All of us HAVE to get together!