A couple of weeks ago we headed to the park to play tennis. It is a new sport for me & we just bought me a new racket so I could start practicing my mad skills. It has been kind of fun to have a sport to be able to play with Brent because I am into basketball and he is all over soccer. While we were at the park we noticed they had baby swings, so we thought we would see how Kennedy liked it. I thought she would get really into it, and well...she did. A little too into it. She laughed the whole time and thought it was the greatest thing. Pretty sure we'll be hitting the swings several times this summer. As for the pictures of Kennedy on the grass - first of all, her little penguin she's holding - its her new favorite toy. She LOVES it!!! It is a cheap promotional toy that was given to us at Brent's last race. We had no idea it would be such a big hit, but she loves it so much she's started to get possessive of it around other kids, which we get a kick out of. Secondly, she hates the feel of the grass on her skin. It's hilarious!!! We put her on the grass and immediately her right foot goes in the air. We try pushing it down, but it just goes right back up. We think she's a pretty funny character. One good thing - I know if I stick her on the grass, she'll stay put (which isn't common around our house anymore)!!!
Like father, like daughter.
2 comments:
Ha ha... she looks like such a little gangsta with that bandana on.
Yay! Let's go play tennis! Bristol can just push Kennedy in the swing and all will be well.... ;)
Post a Comment