Saturday, December 01, 2007

Cabbage Patch Dolls

So pretty much anytime anyone sees Kennedy they will always comment on her huge cheeks. I always tell them that she is just getting her food storage for the winter. I have had a couple of people comment how her cheeks look like a cabbage patch doll. I searched the cabbage patch doll website to find out if it was true. What do ya think? I think its a pretty good match, if the doll just had a little more hair - or a any for that matter!


6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Ha! When I first saw that picture of Kennedy I thought the exact same thing. I even went searching on the internet to find one that looked like her so I could send it and say how much she looked like a cabbage patch doll. I ended up going to some weird website where someone was selling them and they all had a bunch of hair and so I didn't find the right picture, but that ones pretty close. So cute!

The Noorda Girls said...

ha! it is true! wow.. she's so cute tho!! lil chipmunk cabbage patch doll!!

We are the Turner's! said...

She does look like a cabbage patch doll! The one you found is a great match, except she needs hair! I think it is awesome that both of our girls look like cabbage patch dolls. I feel blessed! Kennedy is so adorable. I love the picture of her posing in her costume. It make me smile!

Nicole said...

That is so funny! I can definitely see the resemblance, but I still think Kennedy is so much cuter!!! :)

Amy said...

She is adorable!! (this is Zach's wife Amy...just thought I'd introduce myself :) )

the sheldons said...

I think the real father of Kennedy IS a cabbage patch doll and you just tell Brent that he's the father.