Brent you make a cute Dad. Congrats on your little girl. Dusty gave me your blog so that I could look at your baby. We are having a girl in 3 months too. Anyways, she is so cute. I'm glad to see that you are doing well.
Hi Brent, I actually live in North Houston in the Spring area. I don't know if the Temple was built when you were on your mission, but we live right by it. It is a nice area. I miss Utah though.
Greetings from Iowa!!! We decided since we live half way across the United States this is how we would keep everyone updated on what is going on with us. Enjoy!
6 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! I don't think she could ask for better parents. Congratulations!
Oh, guys! She is beautiful. Good thing she got Emily's looks... just kidding Noorda.
Congats, guys! She is adorable! I can't wait to see her. She looks like she could be a month old already. I'm glad you survived, Em! She is so cute!
She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her! You guys need to come soon! Congratulations!!
Brent you make a cute Dad. Congrats on your little girl. Dusty gave me your blog so that I could look at your baby. We are having a girl in 3 months too. Anyways, she is so cute. I'm glad to see that you are doing well.
Hi Brent, I actually live in North Houston in the Spring area. I don't know if the Temple was built when you were on your mission, but we live right by it. It is a nice area. I miss Utah though.
Post a Comment