Bristol is still really worried about her Uncle B sitting in that big tire. She's pretty sure that's not a very safe place to be. Maybe you shouldn't do that any more.
That looks really exciting. Are you going to cut your lawn with that? Your place looks really nice. Congrats. You can check out our blog at www.rjsnow.com. I've added your feed to my feedreader so I'll stay up to date.
Greetings from Iowa!!! We decided since we live half way across the United States this is how we would keep everyone updated on what is going on with us. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Bristol is still really worried about her Uncle B sitting in that big tire. She's pretty sure that's not a very safe place to be. Maybe you shouldn't do that any more.
That looks really exciting. Are you going to cut your lawn with that? Your place looks really nice. Congrats. You can check out our blog at www.rjsnow.com. I've added your feed to my feedreader so I'll stay up to date.
Post a Comment